Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update #3 + New Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Rider
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Ghost_Rider

Update #3 + New Staff Empty
PostSubject: Update #3 + New Staff   Update #3 + New Staff EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:09 am

The past wee we have been working on stuff we have made a new Game Section and a new Staff/member on the month. So have fun with all the new stuff.

Also we have a new staff member named Dark6732. Make sure to congratulate him.

Questions I have been asked:

• If I vote for a staff member will they see me vote?
    No, we have make the topics separate so members can't see if they are getting voted on and staff can't see if they are getting on.
  • What will my prize be if I win in a game?
    Right now we are working on the prizes we are thinking of having maybe a rank or a patch for your profile or maybe even a greet for #Tank
  • Why does it take so long for me to get a rank in #Tank?
    Right now we only want up to 9 Voice, 6 Halfop's, and 3 Op's, This doesn't include iDm Staff and #Tank Owner.
  • How can I post/tell you if a Staff member is power abusing?
    We don't have a system so staff can't see, but I can make one if it's really needed. If staff is doing bad thing or power abusing just Memo me.
  • Who are staff and who who are members?
    Members are people that are green on forums and no rank in #Tank, Staff are people that have a rank in #Tank and a different color then green on forums.

Any other questions just Post it here and I will post my answers so everyone can see them and I don't have to keep getting asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MicroMarchingLeague

Update #3 + New Staff
Page 1 of 1