Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chatless/Rocka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iWayne
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer
iWayne

Chatless/Rocka Empty
PostSubject: Chatless/Rocka   Chatless/Rocka EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:03 am

Apparently Rocka1988 found a glitch where you can join a person's clan and delete it..he posted it on the site, but the thing is...he did it 4 times including #tank..my dmclan..belong fixed the glitch but he also permenantly banned the two.

So I deleted them both from tank access, no point in having 2 ppl banned from idm for breaking rules..have access in a idm chan, where they are supposed to step up to the plate.

Rocka found the glitch and chatless accidently stepped into it and sorta got played but belong says that they both are banned.

It is your choice Ghost and the other Owners of these people to decide what you want to do, but for now, they are removed until you guys decide.

(22:03:14) <Rocka1988> ok
(22:03:14) <Rocka1988> well
(22:03:16) <Rocka1988> I quit IRC
(22:03:19) <Rocka1988> Bye fags
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Rider
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Ghost_Rider

Chatless/Rocka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatless/Rocka   Chatless/Rocka EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:45 am

Rocka can be removed 100% Chat unless he gets un-ban then he can't be staff please tell him unless other staff say something different.

Also if they were staff put them in past staff and members rank on forums rank wvwn tho we know we might not re add them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MicroMarchingLeague

Chatless/Rocka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Past Owners Chats-
Jump to: