Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

iWayne's Pissed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iWayne
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer
iWayne

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Alright so here is my thing...Adam tells me there was a problem between Nero and neos...Yes the name Nero again...

Nero kicks neos for the jokes saying "stop haxing in idm or i'll report" because neos was winning. So Nero goes !KB neos REPORTED! and neos gets kicked out of a dm. Nero claims he didn't know that neos was in a dm because he was busy pk'n, but that sounds like a load of shit because obviously he was watching the chat if he noticed neos dm'n and took the time to kick him. So Tori tells me that neos was flaming nero about being kb'd and nero black listed him and removed neos access because he was avoiding the ban. Adam gave access back just so my branch wouldn't be interefered with without my consent.

So here is my thing. I'm tired of hearing complaints on Nero and I'm sure you are. He always thinks i can't remove him because i have to ask Ghost. If i'm not mistaking the only person i can't remove is Tom. Secondly, I think neos should be removed too because he shouldn't have been flaming anyway, but i can see why he was mad..i would be pissed if i were kicked from a dm also.

So i was going to just derank them Nero = half and neos back to voice. Just for punishment.
Nero says Ghost understands this situation so I can't remove him.

You guys don't get the shit..i do..so before i do anything that you guys think i shouldn't...What do i do? Let this slide and let another shit problem face me sooner or later..or handle it now because i have lots of people lined up for voice and lil fred could easily been my new op.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Rider
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Ghost_Rider

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:47 pm

I talked to Nero I told him I would have you "iWay" decide if you want to de-rank both of them go ahead. If he asks say your in his timezone and your the owner Period end of story. Get a halfop to be Op so they don't complain, but I see why you would want lil_fred, also tori is the most active and I don't mind having her being staff, its your timezone so its your chose.

Thanks Adam for helping iWay on this. Now I need to go before I get late again. see you guys later.

~Ghost_Rider
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MicroMarchingLeague
Kili
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:28 pm

I'm sorry about this, but why not just ban Nero from being staff?
He always screws things up bounce
Back to top Go down
iWayne
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer
iWayne

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:02 pm

http://pastebin.ca/1754827

The logs..which from what I see, everything Nero said was a lie tbh. He provoke the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Rider
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Ghost_Rider

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:50 pm

He is not staff any more and he wants to talk to me about, I will talk to him about it, but right now I'm busy.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Rider
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Ghost_Rider

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:06 pm

(11:00:59) -MemoServ- Memo 5 from Dante (Jan 16 18:06:41 2010 UTC). To delete, type: /msg MemoServ DEL 5-
(11:00:59) -MemoServ- fucking adam just deleted my access

(11:01:06) -MemoServ- Memo 5 from Dante (Jan 16 19:49:29 2010 UTC). To delete, type: /msg MemoServ DEL 5-
(11:01:06) -MemoServ- iWayne just took my access and he went ape shit on me in pm

(11:01:14) -MemoServ- Memo 5 from Dante (Jan 16 23:56:45 2010 UTC). To delete, type: /msg MemoServ DEL 5-
(11:01:14) -MemoServ- wtf dude iWayne just demoted me and i haven't done shit since we talked, he said i'd stay op till u guys talk bout it. I set my self 2 voice in #TANK 2 hide out and he demotes me cuz of it?

(11:01:36) -MemoServ- Memo 5 from Dante (Jan 17 06:12:25 2010 UTC). To delete, type: /msg MemoServ DEL 5-
(11:01:36) -MemoServ- http://p.khobbits.co.uk/tank/661
Back to top Go down
iWayne
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer
iWayne

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:41 pm

As long as I'm concerned I don't want him as my op anymore...the drama is irritating. Those logs doesn't show neos spamming, so what was the reason he was kb'd and his access removed?

This isn't the only time it has happened but I want it to be the last. Adam and Kili even agree with me.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Rider
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Ghost_Rider

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Ok what's done is down. No turning back now. Time to get a hair cut =D my hair is 7 in long
Back to top Go down
iWayne
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer
iWayne

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:49 pm

You shoulda got that cut long time ago L
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Rider
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Ghost_Rider

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:35 pm

=P my hair is 7/8 cm long now
Back to top Go down
iWayne
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer
iWayne

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:49 pm

That's better lol and I moved Tank from the old cpu to my laptop..If any glitches let me know, but Tank will be on no matter what when i'm on.

Also i might make a forum for Tank. Saying if there are any glitches/ ideas as to what should be done to tank. post there.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Rider
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Ghost_Rider

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:55 pm

good Idea. I'll make it for ya. Oh yesterday I was looking at the website me and my friends are making and the 2 hours of stuff I put up on the website was gone. To last night I had to re-do it. Made me pissed off.
Back to top Go down
iWayne
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer
iWayne

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:37 pm

I know that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iWayne's Pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: iWayne's Pissed   iWayne's Pissed Empty

Back to top Go down

iWayne's Pissed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Past Owners Chats-
Jump to: