Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

where are you guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iWayne
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer
iWayne

where are you guys Empty
PostSubject: where are you guys   where are you guys EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Where has everyone been? lol i've been getting on a lot lately but you two are never and i mean never on! i need my owners on :/
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Rider
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Ghost_Rider

where are you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are you guys   where are you guys EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:46 pm

been busy with family and all, I lost my iDM Support Rank yesterday on Christmas Eve. No big I can do without for now because I'm still busy, and I'm going to have to apply for Collages and all so its the right thing for the iDM Staff to take me off. Now I'm iDM Helper =D Belong said when I get more active they will think about putting me back in. That will be like 2-3 years from now maybe even never, and so iWay you might have to run #Tank.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MicroMarchingLeague
iWayne
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer
iWayne

where are you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are you guys   where are you guys EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:52 am

It's cool. I still have nothing to do right now. Only a junior..and i only play football so i wont be busy til next year. I got you and im pretty sure you can get that rank back really easy. You were a good supporter so don't even bother. I still want to be idm staff tho but i doubt that's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Rider
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Ghost_Rider

where are you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are you guys   where are you guys EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:40 am

you will get it one day, and I'm 11th grade to just having to make some really tough decisions. So ya.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MicroMarchingLeague
iWayne
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer
iWayne

where are you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are you guys   where are you guys EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:44 am

ya i know the feelin on tough decisions. Sucks having to make them when we are only young lol but that's a part of life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where are you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are you guys   where are you guys Empty

Back to top Go down

where are you guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Past Owners Chats-
Jump to: