Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What I did

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Rider
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Ghost_Rider

What I did Empty
PostSubject: What I did   What I did EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:40 am

I have Adam op, its accessed, just to check him out and see, Yes its a trial for 3 days then it will be Chat's turn.

Also took off Jeoy.

Thinking about taking off Thief and opening Applications thread, and look for 1-3 people for halfop or voice, but I would like you guys to approve.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MicroMarchingLeague
Kili
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer

What I did Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I did   What I did EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Alright, but please aware of not getting in the same cyclus again, with all the halfops etc... geek
Back to top Go down
iWayne
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer
iWayne

What I did Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I did   What I did EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Ya Thx for op'ing ``Adam. He'll be good for the job, I deleted joey last week. Also ya get rid of Thief not like he does anything.

Lil_Fred says he doesn't want half because he'll be inactive, but keep him in mind. I'm starting to reconsider Knakie because he starts a lot of drama with people because he has half, but that's Kili's half so his business.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Rider
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Ghost_Rider

What I did Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I did   What I did EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 am

New halfop Rocka1988

New voice jeremydog2 and Rasp

Del Asteroids2 and NOFEAR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MicroMarchingLeague
iWayne
Supreme Officer
Supreme Officer
iWayne

What I did Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I did   What I did EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:33 am

New halfop Thief

Needed a active halfop. He has been really active lately and I needed a halfop. Now why didn't i accept all the other applicants, because first they applied for voice and I didn't have any voice positions open. I would have bumped lil_fred up to halfop but he doesn't want it. So I just gave Thief halfop.

Any questions or concerns just reply here. Keep a eye out on him, because we all know how he can be, but he seems to have changed for the better.

Deleted `Ps2.

All my staff but evenseindefdu, who was'nt on, said that `Ps2 does nothing but idle. He is always on his bnc and when he is on, he dm's for a good 5 mins and leaves. I deleted him before because I seen this for myself. Now if he asks who and why he was deleted, you can tell him what I just said.

Also Mod Tank will be up and running now, I'm sorry for randomly leaving and having it offline for a while. That was because I was being an ass Razz and got kicked out where I was living. Now I'm back in MD.

New scripts have been added for our personal use. Its .pk, .pkb, .pku, .add3, .add4, .add5, .del. Obviously you know what it does. When you say .pk, it kicks them from every tank chan (tank, tank.support, tankevent, win), when you say .pkb, it kickbans them from every tank chan. When you say .pku, it unbans them from every tank chan.When you say .add3/4/5, it automatically adds them to the access of all chans, with one more higher rank for #tank.support. So if you add3 they will be halfop in #tank.support, add4 = op in #tank.support, add5 = 10 in tank.support. Del deletes access from every Tank chan. Also when you add them it sends them a msg of the appropriate for each rank.

THE MSG
You have been added to the access list as a voice. Obviously you have qualified to be a voice and you know the rules. If you don't please go to our website and read up on it. Your job is to make sure the chan is safe and the rules are carried out. You are able to kick but do not abuse it. Multiple complaints or disobidence of the rules with result in automatic termination of your access, no questions asked. You must stay in #tank, #win, and #tank.support at all times. If you are not in those chans at all times that you are on, your access will automatically be terminated, no questions asked. If you have any questions about anything else, please pm/memo a owner, (Ghost_Rider, iWayne, Kili), or just visit the site. Thank You.
*Chan Bot: [Mod]Tank*.

I was bored last night and I decided, hey why not make a script to make everything easier for all of us, which is the purpose of a script lol. So they are simple kick and access scripts for us. Only the 3 owners can use. no one else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What I did Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I did   What I did Empty

Back to top Go down

What I did
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Past Owners Chats-
Jump to: